Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Call to Artists for Collaboration: African Diaspora Exhibition
Call to Artists
Collaboration: African Diaspora Exhibition III
· Venue: Center for Creative Education Gallery
425 24th Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
· Curators: ATB Fine Artists & Designers LLC
· Host: Center for Creative Education
· Fee: No charge
· 25 Artists needed
· Commission: 60/40 Artist/CCE & ATB
· Date of event: September 3, -October 21, 2016
· Deadline for submission: July 15, 2016
1. Reside or represented regionally in the State of Florida
2. Must be a living artist
3. Must be 18 years or older
4. Open to professional visual artists of African Descent (historically).
5. All artists must submit three images for review. (JPEG, TIFF, or PDF). Images cannot be smaller than 150dpi- 300dpi max. Must provide an artist CV. Send via www.dropbox.com to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY. Any work not submitted in this format, will be disqualified.
6. Painting, photography, drawing, mixed media, sculpture, (Jewelry artists are responsible for display for its protection. Facility does not have jewelry cases)
2. Art work exhibited previously in one of the two Collaboration: African Diaspora Exhibitions
3. Representation of a deceased artists or estates of a deceased artist.
For the entire prospectus CLICK HERE