Collaboration by ATB Fine Art Group Inc. is producing an exclusive directory of artists from Palm Beach County that will be distributed on the island of St. Barts tourism department as well as in South Florida. The catalog is for the clients to contact the artists directly.
No commission will be paid to ATB if a sale or commission is accrued from the catalog. This is strictly a marketing tool for the artists.
Some of the areas that the catalogs will be distributed will be:
- · Office of Tourism
- · Real Estate offices
- · Hotels
- · Villas
- · Yachts
The artist will have a 2 page spread in the 8”x8” book. LIMITED SPACE. First come first serve.
Any artist that accepts a sale or commission of art out of the USA jurisdiction, it is their responsibility to know the shipping and customs rates. Please do your research when handling all International transactions.
· Fee: $100.00
· Host: ATB Fine Art Group Inc.
· Call opens November 18, 2021
· Deadline for submission: November 26, 2021 11:59 PM
a. Must reside in Palm Beach County
b. Must be a professional artist
c. Open to artists in the following disciplines:
d. visual artists (Painting, photography, drawing, mixed media, sculpture, fashion design, installation, murals)
e. All artists must submit the following:
A short bio or artist statement (A paragraph. No
longer than 6 sentences)
· A Professional head shot
· 2-3 images of the artist work
· A weblink of website or social media, contact information
Email or phone number for contact
The written material must be submitted (Word doc or PDF format ONLY)
All content must be submitted via www.dropbox.com to email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the detailed instruction:
· Log in to your account at https://www.dropbox.com
· Click Create
· Click Folder
· Name your folder YOUR First & Last Name and you art discipline ( Example: Joe Smith muralist
· You will see two choices for “who can access”. Click SPECIFIC PEOPLE
· Click Next
· Type to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Keep “ CAN EDIT”
· Add the message. YOUR NAME St. Barts Catalog
· Click share
· The folder should now be in your dashboard.
· Click the folder
· Click the button that says UPLOAD
· Click files
· Proceed to upload all your content into the folder