March 16, 2012 A.T.B Fine Artists & Designers LLC are hosting a Endangered Florida Species Exhibition. Proceeds for the sale of the art will be going to three charities the Busch Wildlife Santuary, the Arthur R. Marshall Foundation & the Loggerhead Marinelife Center. The event will be at the Paul Fisher Gallery. Paul Fisher also sits as part of the Advisory council for the Marshal Foundation.
Presently we are raising money to help with the programming of the event and/or supporting the charities.. The levels of contribution are listed below.
- Logo- The corporate id of your company will be listed on the event banners. Each contributor receives the Endangered Species t-shirt- $50
- Logo/URL- The corporate id & weblink of your company will be listed on the event banners. Each contributor receives the Endangered Species.-$75
- V.I.P Individual- This person gets special recognition on all printed literature & advertising for the event. They also will receive a hand signed & embellished Artist print of the Endangered FL animal of Anthony Burks' images (30% tax deductible)-$250
- Framing- You chose one of the endangered animals to frame for a municipality (city, county or district) or charity building to temporarily hang the work for the show. Or to help frame one of the 3 gifts that will be going to one of the charities on the event night. You will receive a Limited edition giclee print of the endangered animal of your choice. Framing by M&M Studios Inc: Custom Framing & Fine Art Printing. -$400
- Wine label- your company sponsors a custom private stock limited edition case of wine (choice of red or white ) by P.R.P Wines International with one of the 12 endangered animals. You will receive a Limited edition giclee print of the endangered animal of your choice.-$500.00
- V.I.P Corporate- This covers a table of 6. The table will have a bottle of the limited edition reserve wine, & each person at the table will get a signed artist print by artist Anthony Burks. Each table will be themed after on of the featured Endangered FL Species. Only 12 tables will be available. (30% tax deductible)-$1200
- Foster parent- You will be temporarily fostering one of the available animals for the Anthony Burks Endangered Florida Species. The piece will be delivered to your business or residence newly framed by M&M Studios Inc: Custom Framing & Fine Art Printing. The work must be returned for the show case in March. If you choose to want to buy the piece at the show, your foster fee with be subtracted from the original price. (30% tax deductible)-$1500
- Endangered Florida Species by Anthony Burks Art Owner- You can purchase the piece of your choice outright before the showcase, however you must agree that the work will be available to show for exhibit in March. (30% tax deductible)-$3800
- Limited edition giclees- You will be sponsoring 100 limited edition giclees of one the 12 endangered animals from Anthony Burks' collection printed by M&M Studios Inc: Custom Framing & Fine Art Printing. . You will receive 25 of those limited edition to keep for your personal use. (30% tax deductible)-$8500
- Or support us here