On Sundays during the month of February, we are happy to announce that ATB Fine Art Group Inc. (ATB) will be partnering with the City of Palm Beach Gardens in bringing Black artists to the GreenMarket for Black History Month.
This rain or shine event is a great opportunity to showcase artists of African descent in an unique venue allowing for the Palm Beach Gardens community to experience the beauty and the technical skills of these talented creatives.
Each week, 3-4 artists from Palm Beach County will be exhibiting and selling their art and merchandise as well as a teaching artist will give an opportunity for the public to participate in a creative workshop.
There also will be entertainment by musicians and a chalk artist will be drawing live.
View the list of participating artists and save the dates.
· Anthony Burks Sr – Mixed Media Artist, February 5 & 12
· Lupe Lawrence- Painter, February 5
· Raquel Williams-Designer, February 5
· Barbara Cheives- Fiber Artist, February 12
· Trina Slade-Burks- Mixed Media Artist, February 12
· Jamaal Clark- Photographer/Painter, February 19
· Kianga Jinaki-Fiber Artist, February 19
· Shica Hardy- Mixed Media Artist, February 19
· Arielle Yebba- Painter, February 26
· Tonya Akins- Fiber Artist, February 26
· Tracy Guiteau-Painter & David German-Painter, February 26
Live art & Entertainment
· The Black Dalhia- February 5 (Chalk Art)
· JM & the Sweets – February 5 (Band)
· Kianga Jinaki- February 12 (Textile Portraits)
· Barbara Cheives – February 19 (Textile Cards)
· Anthony Burks Sr- February 26 (Community Ethnic Mermaid )
Join us each Sunday from 8am-1pm at The Gardens GreenMarket at 10500 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410.
Post a Comment